Spinach Artichoke Dip
Write a review
- 3 14oz cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup shred cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shred Gouda cheese
- Drain and chop artichoke hearts, soften cream cheese.
- In large bowl mix all.
- Cook at 350 for 30 – 45 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
- This is the recipe from the Don’s Lighthouse kitchen cookbook.
Heirloom Farms http://heirloom-farms.com/