Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Write a review
- 4 cups broccoli florets, cooked
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4-6 oz. grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tbls lemon juice
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- Mix chicken soup, mayo, parmesan cheese, curry and lemon juice.
- Layer in a 9 x 13 greased pan, broccoli, chicken and mayo mixture.
- Top with buttered Ritz crackers and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
Heirloom Farms http://heirloom-farms.com/